Author: Tung
•Sunday, December 07, 2008
It's quite common for us to find it amusing for a T to try to take us on mano-a-mano. But how about a T trying to challenge a... fake leaf mano-a-leafo?

I was trying to take a feeding vid for my H. gigas so I got the camera ready and turned around to pick up a meal worm. I accidentally knocked the fake plant with the feeding tongs and my H. gigas seriously thought the fake leaf is a predator. So I knocked on the plant a few more times and it indeed thought the plant is a predator. Only after the 3rd times that it finally figured out that if you try to bite something 3 times and the thing doesn't move away, it is probably a plant.
This entry was posted on Sunday, December 07, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: