Author: Tung
•Wednesday, February 04, 2009
I was typing in a post that Ceratogyrus darlingi (African Back Horn Tarantula) is a burrowing specie - with her in a tank right next to me. I thought nothing was wrong.

Right the next routine handling, that same Ceratogyrus darlingi shot out of the tank screaming "What burrowing?!?!?! I'm arboreal!". She then ran towards the ceiling of my room. I had to step on the table to cup her and get her down. She kept on mumbling "I'm arboreal!" all the way back into the tank.

I aint typing anything about T with them near me anymore. They can read!
This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 04, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: