Author: Tung
•Thursday, December 04, 2008
I was unpacking the 2 H. gigas today. I saw one of the label saying "H. gigas aka LP eater" so I was like "Hey this is cool!". I read that they can be quite fast so I was very careful opening the deli cup in side the tank and carefully lure the T out. Below is the sequences:
  • Poke poke.
  • Blink
  • Where is it? Oh on the side of the tank.
  • Blink
  • Crap! Where is it?
  • Looking... Oh, on the carpet...
  • Blink
  • Crap!Grab the big deli cup.
I saw it scurrying into the underneath of my desk. So imagine a 180 pounds Asian man (btw, that's big for Asian) launching himself toward the T with arm outreached trying to cup the T.

And my head hit the desk.

The T was safe and I think I saw Master Jackie Chan laughing at me.
This entry was posted on Thursday, December 04, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: